July 31, 2009

A week in Bend, Oregon with Oma & Opa

The task of sifting through large numbers of photos for blogging is no easy task, at best. Especially when there's over three hundred to start with. I deleted them down to 183. So while there may be quite a bit here, you'll have to cut me a break - I just chose some favorites without putting too much thought into it, or truth be said, it may have never gotten done.

His 15 minutes of sleep on the way there.All our STUFF. fast friends.

Tea party with Sadie.

Arms a swingin'. I love this progression.




horsin' around.


Max preferred to watch. Laurie thought maybe it's because they didn't go very fast (like the ATVs). She could have something there.


That's more like it.

This is him talking about the "BIG WUMP!" (jump) that daddy takes him over.

These are by far my favorite. Lila started a "parade" game and got us all going.




summer girl.
Summer bum.

We ended this evening with a bath, and this was it. Really! It took them awhile to settle down after this, you can imagine, cold hose and all.

Peddle cart at the Kid's Fair.


Just one of the neighbors baby chicks!

Lila got to steer this year!

I know.

Their golf club has a fabulous Pool/Water Park. This was SO fun!


Matt just went off the slide and is holding him up while he was sent under. You had to do this, or else have someone 'catch' them - Bob was a great catcher.



after dinner post swimming.


Big girl riding!

And unfortunately, time to go....


His 15 minutes of sleep on the way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! I keep looking at them over and over. Each time I say "oh this is my favorite, oh, maybe this one is."
I love them all.

xoxox
Bubbie