July 22, 2009

The TEENIEST, TINIEST glimpse of our trip to Bend.

These are a few of the very few pictures on my camera. The other three hundred some-odd are on Laurie's, who I'm sure will send them swiftly enough. ah, the beloved ATVs, or MTVs as Lila calls them, which is especially funny since she doesn't know what MTV is. Max LOVED these; he couldn't get enough. We had a bit of fun on them too. There was a new dress-up trunk at Oma's this year, from her cousin Margaret who passed away recently and had some really cool old things that Laurie collected for Lila. These were the littlest ornate rings I've ever seen, and they fit her fingers perfectly. Until she got hot and they swelled. ; )
popsicles on the new hammock.

We took advantage of their membership at Brasada Golf Club where they have a pool/water park. I'm excited to see the pictures of them coming off the water slide!

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

Oh, these are fabulous! Can't wait to see the rest. It's such a treat to see photos that someone else took!
xoxox