
With our family mascot - she doesn't usually photo this poorly, but Lila makes up for it.

mom and the kids at the Mother Baby Center fundraiser.

A few more from Aunt Shelly and Uncle Ron's visit, I just found them on my camera.

busy at work, paint stamping away.




This was the only picture from Birch Bay State Park because it was a bit windy and Lila got cold and wanted to leave almost immediately. Bummer! It was BEAUTIFUL out on this amazing expanse of beach; I could've stayed here all day. Note to self: ALWAYS have extra warm clothes in the car, even in July! So disappointed. We're planning a camping trip here later in the summer, so I'll get redemption.

Max is in his new cape from Eliza, playing with the teeny wooden chocolates, toasts and tea bags she got for Lila. Hours of tea party entertainment. Thanks Liza!

Lila begs me to do this: let them clean with the water spray bottles and a rag. They usually make a wet mess so I told them to clean the walls! problem solved.


them: "look mom, look mom, look mom, look mom, mom LOOK!" on repeat.
me :"Wow, Amazing." wink wink.

My friend Erin's daughter Ellery, and Max checkin' out mother and baby cow at Hovander while she gets her other two smaller girls in the car. I know!

head first.
No comments:
Post a Comment