June 24, 2009

some fun. and some not.


Patched out: I love this; Lila fell asleep in dad's office with an apple in her hand while he was working. He turned the fan on to blow at her, and he said within a minute she was asleep.
hangin' with 'Zeyds' as they call him.



dad and I were pushing them back and forth on the tractor for a 'ride'.

all I can say is, wow Lila. Max is thinking it too, you can tell.

at the park with Aunt Shelly & Unlce Ron. They came from California for a visit - we had such fun with them! There will be more pics of their visit when I get them off my camera.

Gretchen & Zoe came up to see them too, and we all had dinner.

I don't think we've ever had them all in the tub before. It was... a lot of work, and a very fast bath.
These pics of my boy are taken when he still looks like Max, before his bike accident where he landed on his mouth, resulting in major road rash, teeth through the lips, lots of swelling and a stitch. Horrible. This happened last Friday evening, and he's actually healing nicely. I'm recovering okay too, though, you know, not as quickly.

1 comment:

bbarrett said...

such a cute portrait of lila toward the beginning. and pinchable little bare buns. i miss you!!!