June 7, 2009

a bit of this, a bit of that

I just looked at this picture that Matt took, and thought "how did they get so big?!" It takes my breath away...
Lila making a sandwich for Max.


Zoe and Lila had a sleepover at Bubbie & Zeyda's house! At Gretchen's birthday party yesterday, dad overheard Lila planning the next one. : )




They like to have parades. With singing and music (Max's drum). Lila got wings/skirt/wand for a gift and thinks the bag it all came in is part of the costume - wearing it over her head.
Where's Waldo.
While I cleaned the house (while Lila was with Zoe at B&Zs), Max did this outside the front door. For quite some time. I love the 'lining things up' stage.Our dear friend Jeff (Unlce Fro) came for a very short but sweet visit. Below is the 'goodbye'.a keeper.

No comments: