the last of the gingerbread house...
my birthday eve - the real celebration took place when Matt & left a couple days later for Victoria for 3 nights!
Matt's Birthday. I wish I had this on video. Kids decorated, turned the lights out and hid. They had a small kids chair planted by the door with a party hat and a note on it that said "sit down and put this on". There was a flashlight pointed at the note so he could see it. When he got home from work he walked in, sat down, put the hat on.... then they jumped out "happy birthday!" Kinda had to be there, but it was really cute - cuz I was hiding around the corner watching Matt sitting in the dark w/ a party hat on a kids chair. :)
We surprised him with a reaaaaaaally cool & fancy bike part that he's been wanting reaaaaaally bad. And didn't think he was going to get.
karate kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment