March 8, 2013

January, February...

Still winter! But as I type, the crocuses are starting to pop up (and the weeds), trees have tiny buds....birds are chirping earlier in the morning... I feel spring barely wanting to show it's face. Ah...
 Max bogged down ("pantsed") by spy gear.

 Lila wanted to start a walking club - this was day 1.  There were no others, only b/c we couldn't logistically swing it. But it was a sweet idea - she had kids sign up at school on a flyer she made! WIthout me knowing. lol!




 sledding day at mount baker with the Czichowski's! I was at work. :(
 The Chermak/Mestres crew came up and we celebrated Gaga's "birthday".
 climbing wall.

 Taking down the lights. :(  Bittersweet!
 Daddy in a headband. So hawt.

 I know I'll be so melancholy when I look back on these and miss the days when they bathed together -- we're likely at the tail end - but I'll take it as long as I can. We're in March already and I know it's the natural way of life, that they get bigger and grow older,  and it's what I want, but that Max is turning 6 this month, and Lila 8... kinda makes me  want to....cry. Stop time. Stunt their growth (though coffee doesn't work I hear so I'd have to use cigarettes). **SIGH**
But instead I'll feel grateful that they're growing, and healthy, and mine.

No comments: