January 5, 2013

December

 Ah, when they're loving each other...

 Below: The Chermak's sent us a Harry & David's gingerbread house that the kids drooled over for weeks until the day I let them have at it. Tooooo fun(ny)! Longest tree decorating session ever - kept running back to break off more.



 above, this is Max's "yummy dance".

lol, really scary picture of Matt feeding some cookie to Max.

 mini hike on Galbraith.

 pickling jalapenos! got my gear this year, I'm no dummy.
 can't go far without earmuffs.
 Max is playing basketball.
 cutest and shortest kid on the team!
 monthly four-family dinner - can't even get all 16 of us in the picture. :)
 Just a few from Bend, above, Oma teaching Lila some piano, below...we got SNOW!!!






cutest reindeer (or as Lila AND Ali spell: Rain Dear) cookies yet! and ymmiest I might add...

All dressed up for her self proclaimed after-dinner piano & violin performance.

No comments: