June 14, 2011

this and that in June

 Max's last day of preschool picnic celebration
 His beloved Teacher Dana.  We'd be sad about it being the last day with her, but it's not - we get her next year too for his Pre-K class!
 Bike ride on Karma trail with Daddy (not shown).


 Tree huggers.  Seriously. They love this one tree in particular, named it "Little Big Tree" and asked to be photographed with it.
 Matt and his posse. This time, below, shown on a wall ride. Big boys bike trip.
 This is Max at his first ever drop-off birthday party, which happened to be at his school friend Maddie's house and it happened to be a tea party!  When I left he was playing football with her brother.  :)
 Taping up Zeyda.  He's a patient man and a very good sport (where the grandkids are concerned). haha


 The silliness never ends.
Lila at her "beach party" last day of K-Enrichment.  I wasn't there, but was told that swing goes out FAR and that she swung WAY the hell out over the water.  I thought, "did anyone remind her not to let go?"
 Mom and I in Houston at the HSP conference - woo hoo, partay!!!  sarcasm.  But we did get to go to a Braves/Astros game at Minute Maid Park - and we ate NACHOS for dinner on our diet!  Even better.

 It was a little bit humid there.  I actually liked it b/c I was so freezing the whole conference in the overly air conditioned hotel.  But it was so humid they closed the roof on the field. : /  What the...

At a park on our walk home.

No comments: