May 16, 2011

rainy day at the zoo

 New Dino Exhibit - Jurassic Park revisited; the dinosaurs moved their bodies and eyeballs and made noise and squirted water.  Hmm.  Cool, but not sure we should've paid extra to get in.
 Me & Maliss.
 Her boys Jack & Owen.





 This is really one cool carousel. The kids were a bit in awe.  I kind of wanted to let them go twice!

 Baby ocelots playing with a dead mouse.
 Owen and Lila had the Flamingos at the top of their list of animals to see.  For some reason.
 The three boys checkin' the gorillas.  And the gorilla poop which Owen and Max were fascinated by.
 Griffin & Liza met us at the end of the day.  The kids a d o r e Griffin.  On the way there they were arguing which of them "knowed" him better.
He hoisted them up while Liza and I were chatting and played "I spy" with them at the elephant room.

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

My oh my, what great photos!!!