dress-up pre-parade
The parade: owl and gooey duck.
Max kind of cooperating above in our family photo of species: Octopus, Cat, Bull & Unicorn (which we're still debating whether I fit into the 'species' category - but all the little girls pointed at me and said "look a Unicorn Mommy!" so I won.) Below: Max not cooperating at all. No, he didn't turn to look at someone in a cool costume. He just turned. And crossed his arms. And scowled. Furrowed brows. Pouting lips. *sigh* This was going to be our holiday picture too the little shniker.
Can I also say how impressed I was that Matt wore this purple stuffed octopus hat all day out in public? I was so impressed. Initially he tried to switch the bull horns w/ Max, but when that didn't fly he didn't look back. Major accolades. Granted, I wore a pink stuffed unicorn hat and no one congratulated me, but still...
Running and playing and wrestling hard with Matt and Brad at Maritime Park afterward for an hour which possibly accounted for both the meltdowns on the way home which accounted for us each carrying a child on the way back to the car. Just when you think you're over that. Did I think that??
May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment