November 1, 2010

More October


 Every other Friday Kai comes for dinner/movie night (she goes to his house e/o too) and Josiah's been coming also, who's Max's age - double fun!  Above is dessert.  Below, what else? Scooby Doo!
 movie night #2
Max & Josiah

 We picked the single wettest, most rainy day to meet Josh & Zoe at the pumpkin patch.  Literally, we were hiding under this overhang most of the time; it was torrential.  We took a shuttle to get some hot corn cobs across the street.  Josh topped his cob w/ powdered parmesan and stunk everyone out of the hot steamy bus.  : )
It stopped raining the last 20 minutes and we ventured out.

I'll be so sad when his cheeks are not this kissable. 



 You can see here what kind of day it was (above) and this was after the rain.  The people that worked there kept apologizing.  It was funny, like, we live here, we know.
 Our Birch Bay get away.  For a belated 10 year anniversary gift mom & dad generously and lovingly watched the kids for the weekend and we stayed at a condo in Birch Bay where Laurie & Bob have a timeshare they generously shared with us!

Max's new costume.

Okay, so now I have to take back the mean thing I said about Matt's picture taking below.  Sometimes he does get some good ones.  Like all the above.  Hey, I give credit!

No comments: