May 30, 2010

slumber party

Mom & dad took the kids to the F.I.G (family interactive gallery, Bellingham's newer version of a children's museum), Boulevard park, out to dinner and then kept them for the night! The kids called it a slumber party. We called it a little slice of heaven.





too cool for school.
Taylor dock in the background - I love this shot.

The three of us went on a girls date and mom treated us to Prospect Street Cafe for dinner and then the Mt. Baker theater for a production of the Wizard of Oz which was fabulous! Started at 7:30 (Lila's bed time) and she did great; made it until 10:00 and then said "I think I'm getting tired". No kidding, since it went three hours!
Dorothy-esque, yes?
Dad had stayed home with Max while he slept so Matt could go to a Mt. Bike movie premier/fund raiser. These are taken at 11pm - I'm still amazed how awake she was! More awake than dad I think. : ) But she certainly didn't have any trouble falling asleep.

No comments: