May 10, 2010
Mother's Day
This year: Mother's Day BLISS. I got to sleep in while Matt & the kids made breakfast. I went to the nursery to poke around, then I spent the afternoon at the Chrysalis spa with mom and Gretchen and had THE most outrageous body treatment: a Rainlgow Sugar Scrub. The 30 minutes in the steam room wasn't so bad either; we all tried something new and noone was disappointed. We sipped a Bellini on the deck at Fino afterwards, and then came home to dinner prepared and grilled by the men/dads who were happily hanging outside while the kids played and jumped in the bounce house we borrowed from our friends. GENIUS. Thank you Bill & Carol!! You can see it deflated in the background... who else do you see in the background...?

We're cracking up here b/c Matt dove in front of the camera right before this to try and get in the shot on the fly.




I measured Josh& Matt's forehead to compare since Matt's getting close to shaving his head, and Josh just did. He can carry it off and I was hoping Matt's forehead wasn't any longer than his - same size! Phew. I'm not-so-secretly terrified though I totally get it.

Post-celebration tuck-ins (and the only shot of mom!) - oops. In all fairness though, Josh & Gretchen didn't have their camera and I left mine at a birthday party the day before. Next year. ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment