August 27, 2009

As much Orcas as you'll get.

Josh sent me these three pictures. Mom actually did get some really fabulous shots - but I can't get them onto my comptuter without way more effort than it's worth. Sorry to anyone that wanted to see them; let me know and I'll send you the shutterfly album. ha ha. No really. The above picture is from mom (don't ask) and it's the only shot we got of all the kids together. It was in the backyard of the house we stayed at; they did this a lot, running around outside, and taking turns learning to ride Max's bike down this hill (hilarious, the older kids trying to do what the youngest does)! This says quite a bit, no?

East Sound beach. We got there and Lila tripped over a rock, skinned her hands and needed Bactine and Band Aids. Josh got the willies because we found too many crabs under the rocks (you know, they were just a little too spider-like for this arachnaphobe). Let's see, I think Zoe was afraid of the big dead jellyfish on the beach. Oh wait, maybe that was Josh too. ha ha. No, really. It was also a bit cold/windy and probably one of our shorter beach visits. We left here and went to West Beach Resort to check out possible cabins for next year. That's where Lila's rogue rock went careening off Matt's hand and hit the side of Max's head sending blood spurting. No stitches required though. Phew. After stopping the blood and cleaning up his matted curls, we stopped for fresh Oysters and went home where it seemed safer. : )


cousin love.
And that's it! Unless I get amazingly motivated, but I'm pretty sure the house hunting will trump that project. Ah well, next year.

No comments: