September 17, 2009
private lessons
These pictures aren't exciting, unless you know what we've been through with Lila and the water, and the pool. And withdrawing from swim lessons. I finally bit the bullet and signed her up for private lessons. She showed up at the pool for her first lesson screaming and clinging on for dear life. No exaggeration, ask dad. She was clinging to him. I had to get in the pool with her (thankfully having the good sense to bring my suit just in case). The lesson went great though, and even better when, in the locker room afterwards she said "Mom, I want to go in by myself next time. You can sit and take pictures." Victory! She ended up wanting Matt to go. Even better! But look, her hair is wet, her face is wet, she's relaxing... ahhh, such relief!


Two new favorites: the race track and the police helmet. Together, even better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY, Lila - way to go!!
Max, you are an eternal crack-up :)
Post a Comment