August 18, 2009
A blip from this year's week on Orcas
We didn't score on the weather this year - but it only rained one day! It's hard not to enjoy this island, in any weather. We had a great time, it FLEW by. I'll post mom's pictures when she sends them.
.
Cascade Lake, beautiful, even on a not-so-hot day, which didn't bother Max & Zoe. Lila doesn't like getting sand on her feet. Joy!

watching the antics.
Alysia and the boys.
Dad took Lila fishing. Matt saw this picture and said "no wonder they didn't catch anything, they're fishing in 6 inches of water!"
Early morning boys. Cereal, and 'thank god for the portable dvd player!' The one I wanted to post is taken of their faces, and Ali is pant(y)-less behind them bending over to get something in the background. I had no idea while I was taking it! Background BA shot. : )
We spent lots of time in the yard - both the back and front were great, tennis courts across the street, lots of lawn, and a cul-de-sac for biking. Oh, and the beach!
There has to be one of these taken at every family gathering.
Homeward bound. Hate to leave the island, but gotta love the ferry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVED seeing all the pictures from summer. I still don't understand how summer can make it harder to connect than the school year. I finally found the upload cord for my camera, so I'll post soon. Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
Bubbie says post the ba pic of Ali - it's too good to keep to yourself! Also, note the photo of Josh and dad on the couch - dad looks like he's reading, and people will think he is unless they look really closely or you tell them. Great shots, mine are on the way...
xoxox
Post a Comment