March 12, 2009

A tribute on Maxwell William's Birthday, remembering his Birth Day.

I'll post some pictures from our small celebrations today, but wanted to post these since all day I've been walking around in gratitude, remembering and celebrating this day two years ago. I would love to go back, for even just ONE of these moments.

These two pictures seem awfully personal, but I guess I'm feelin' it. The top one the anesthesiologist took during the c-section, after they took him out and Matt bent down to tell me that it's a boy and he looks healthy. I'll spare you the actual 'birth' pictures which he took as well. The one below is in our room, right after. I get emotional every time I see these. This is before Matt handed him to me for the first time, he couldn't stop crying.
Heisman (sp?) Trophy revisited

"Happy Birthday to you"

4 comments:

Eva and her 'rents said...

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. Happy birthday, Max!

Gretchen said...

Oh man, Jeneen, those are awesome. I try to remember each day what a gift it is to have so many healthy babies and families in my life...

Anonymous said...

They take my breath away...
Thank you for birthing these amazing little beings.

xoxox
from a very grateful Bubbie

Anonymous said...

Has it been 2 years?!? I'll never forget that day - What a joy it was to be there to welcome sweet little Max. I'm so happy we got to celebrate with you guys B-Day morning. Love to everyone! Auntie G