March 18, 2009
more birthday celebration
Laurie and Bob came for the weekend to celebrate the kids birthdays!


They got him a bubble blowing lawn mower,
and a tool belt. Now fixing his bike is absolutely the coveted activitiy. Laurie has many more pictures I'm sure she'll send soon. I'll post some video clips too.
This is what happens when I let the kids put the popcorn in the pot. They love it though - if the popcorn doesn't push the lid off, we've somehow failed.
This is Lila's space helmet she made at pre-school; it looks more like a bee-keeper's bridal hat, but it is definitely a space helmet I'm informed.
Lila finally started letting me braid her hair - this was the first time! Yeah, I need some practice; I don't think I've done a french braid since junior high when we'd braid eachother at slumber parties!
Max wanted to ride bikes in the garage, which we sometimes do when it's too wet outside, in the evening while we wait for Matt to get home. The only way I got Lila out this time was to let her dress up, pink from head to toe, including underwear and socks which she promptly showed Matt when he arrived.
Watching the game with Bubbie.
I love this one - mom took this shot of them with dad in the playhouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment