March 28, 2009

some random events

Dad had the kids 'help' him wash the car. They loved it though! See, this was all new and exciting to them, because, well, we don't really wash our cars... ; )
Zoe had a sleep-over at mom and dads and we had a date-night so the cousins got to play...

ON dad...

I mean WITH dad. Okay, with mom too, but she takes all the pictures!

Zoe brushing Lila's hair, with her special brush that I heard ALL about the next day. This is also unusual because I have to coerce Lila almost every day to let ME brush her hair, no less her 3 year old cousin who can't be nearly as gentle with tangles! Sheesh.

Max's turn. Can you tell who's mom's an Esthetician?

Ali and the boys came up to play the other day. We had fun!Two boys in a tubbie. All the kids love mom and dads bath tub - wait til they discover the jets!

These were the quitest moments of the entire afternoon, when dad sat with them to watch Curious George. Actually, dad sat on the couch to keep them company and they all climbed up with him. ** sigh** I think this may very well be what you call grandfather heaven.

No comments: