September 27, 2012

Backup...some from Bend.

 Okay, maybe one face painting picture first.I had just learned this one-eye-wing technique and was excited. :)
 A favorite at O&O's: peeing al fresco.
 Catching Goldfish in the pond: Patience. Excitement. Run to deposit said goldfish into bucket for observation. Run back for more. Repeat.




 This was a big year riding for Lila - Oma gave her lessons and she rode solo! Very proud and excited.

 Father & son scoopin' session.
 Ahhhhh, Bresada. Max went down by himself this year!




 Movie night in their new motor home while Matt & I got a date out of the deal!
 En route to the 4th of July pet parade and festival.
 This is one of the very few pics you'll see of Matt "decorated". It's rare. Take a long hard look, it's all you'll get. They came off probably right after this moment.
 Annual Deschutes River shot.


 This is the bridge where Max got his head stuck putting it through the slats a few years back; I thought for sure we were going to have to call fire dept.  In a moment of sheer panic and freakish fatherly strength Matt somehow pulled them apart to release his head.  We tell this story every year as we walk the bridge after this Fair.
 Wrestle Mania.



 This is post Urgent Care visit where I went immediately after the Fair. On the 4th of July. Raging bladder infection. Sorry, tmi, I know... 

 s'mores toasting before the fireworks! if anyone's wondering, vicodan & marshmallows is a nice combo.



 lila's lesson and trial ride.



 Driveway fireworks: crowd pleaser!
 I don't know who enjoyed them more, the kids or the men.



 gidd'yup!

This is the pic we snapped before leaving for home - Max is turned around because he's crying. :(  We'll be back in December though!!

No comments: