The kids got to have a fancy dinner party and mom got balloons, noise makers and ice cream to make it festive. Plus a viewing of the Polar Express. Fun!
This was our timed picture at midnight: Matt and I, Julie, Malissa and Jeff (he's acutally not naked, just about to get in the hot tub). We're laughing b/c he had just careened into the corner of the coffee table diving from the camera timer to his spot. That and I think Julie had just told him to eat a sandwich.
This is Izzy, a neighbor girl of mom and dad's who the kids LOVE. And while we slept, the children played! (the next morning that is) Mom asked her over for breakfast; Lila wanted her dress on again first thing. They played and had a blast until Matt and I picked them up.

I love these.
The girls.
This was our timed picture at midnight: Matt and I, Julie, Malissa and Jeff (he's acutally not naked, just about to get in the hot tub). We're laughing b/c he had just careened into the corner of the coffee table diving from the camera timer to his spot. That and I think Julie had just told him to eat a sandwich.
No comments:
Post a Comment