Well, let's see... have I mentioned our laptop screen cracked? So we're down our pc right now; I'm currently on Matt's school mac, which I can't download pictures from. Max dropped my cell phone on the floor during his first haircut (!) and it broke. Matt had surgery on his broken let last Thursday and is recovering as expected. SO, if nothing else, I'm a bit incommunicado right now. I guess it's just as well, since with all the care-taking I don't have time to chat on the phone or use the computer anyway! I'll get pictures up when I can - you won't believe how big the kids look. I don't believe it! I just told Matt a little sadly "neither one of them are babies anymore" and he said, nope, we have a pre-schooler and a toddler (though he's still not really toddling)... but wow, since his haircut, you can't imagine his curls. Curlier than Josh's was I think!
Okay, till next time...
June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment