We're not holding our breathe, but the last two days even felt a bit like summer! I put a little skirt on Lila (
without leggings underneathe!) today and she said "I have short sleeves on my arms
and my legs!"

True northwest kids. It's sunny out and Lila wants to be in the shade of the umbrella. We got in the car yesterday and I was telling her what a nice sunny day it was - she immediately started complaining "I'm sweaty, I'm sweaty!" (thweaty)


He looked like a skinny sumo wrestler...

Super dad. Feeding Max
and letting his naked daughter dress him up with jewelry.
1 comment:
So, I'm new to blogging, but I'm TOLD that blog ettitquette requires (demands, rather) that you post a comment if you peruse the blog. Which I am happy to do, being a prolific verbalist anyway and loving to comment on anything and everything. To my detriment, in fact. First off, where did your children come from? I see no dominant Jeneen chocolate brown eyes or hair? Though they are clearly yours, with genuine Toperosky feautres. Still, I think you need to birth more, just to tap into the brown eyes. Hope you are enjoying the bleak grey skies that are accompanying the day here in Bellevue. Icky! Want to see more pics of mom in the mix!
Post a Comment