
Her chaps finally got put to use (thanks Oma)! Cowgirl it is. We went to Fairhaven; she doesn't know what candy is, so it was pretty funny. I asked her if she wanted to 'trick-or-treat' for daddy, which she did, so she'd go through the motions, then run and give Matt the loot. She thought it was a wonderfully fun game. I'm sure that won't fly next year. Max's costumes wouldn't fit comfortably with him in the stroller, so he went dressed as an adorably cute baby : ) And yes, I wore ears and a tail. Good grief I was trying to get Lila in the spirit!
1 comment:
Yowza!!! I love your blog and all of youz guys even tho I am far away and haven't seen you for eons
Hugs to all and I'll keep watchin
cousin Wendy of the great eastern maine swamps!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment