August 12, 2007

This year - Leavenworth

We went to Leavenworth and rented a house this year instead of Orcas (us, Josh's family, and mom & dad), as Orcas Island was booked. The place was great, but it wasn't the vacation we'd planned - turned out, there was more than plenty to do there, but Lila spiked a fever the first night which lasted almost three days, and was feeling pretty rotten. We left a day early and good thing because it ended up being croup. I think everyone else had a good time though. Not that I didn't, but, well, you can imagine.

At the river, Max patched out, Lila lookin' a little grim...
Zoe was dancing here to Bubbe's singing (mom's covering the corner of the table in case she falls into it).

Wow - someone caught her in good spirits! You can see though, she's leaning. Zoe lookin' cute.
At the park - they're watching Josh and Gretchen play track ball.
I thought these were so funny. Silly guys.
Me and my boy.
Zoe's feeding her doll, too.

Thought I'd end on a sweet note...

No comments: