You can tell it's late - dad's holding Raphael's hand and his coffee cup!
February 12, 2007
Welcome to the family little Raphael!
Ali and Alysia's baby was born yesterday around 5:00 pm. Look at those dimples! He was a scant 5 lbs 10 ounces - little, but perfectly healthy. They're all doing well, and are so happy to have him in their arms. Gabriel seems to be pretty excited about him too, I'm told. Mom and dad went down last night. Lila and I will get to meet him tomorrow! Lila will hopefully get some practice watching me hold another baby - something she unfortunately needs practice at. I'll post more pictures after that...



You can tell it's late - dad's holding Raphael's hand and his coffee cup!
You can tell it's late - dad's holding Raphael's hand and his coffee cup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment