January 19, 2012

Snow!



 There are many snow pictures, but I'm sparing you. Below is what happens each January when I get overwhelmed w/ all the December holidays & events: I throw up all the pictures & posts on the screen. You'll have to excuse me, it's all I can do to catch up!
 catchin' air.
 half the adults at the top of the hill.
 Lila &  Josiah, pre-flip. We have a great sledding hill at the middle school a block away, so we've been meeting everyone in the few block radius that we know for sledding parties each day. We're on day 3 of school closure!
 
 Josiah & Lila - they could sled all day together!
 Max got sick right before the snowfall, so only last for short stints outside.

 Dan & the kids.
 Brad & Timmy.



all in a day's fun.
 what happens when Lila takes over the face paints.

No comments: