Max has never before been, or wanted to be, face painted!! First ever an he not only let me do it, he directed me, had me keep adding more! I thought I was going to just sneak a little web on his cheek, and he held a mirror, instructing me how there had to be more and bigger and two spiders and it all had to connect. It was quite funny and I wish I had it on audio.
Ghostly chili & silly 'dilias for dinner!
This is right before Max's excitement got the better of him and his bowl of chili went flying across the room. No kiddin'.
And I'm proud to say the kids ate one piece of candy and were in bed just after 8:00 - went just right if I do say so!
Wow, the Great Pumpkin is going to be one happy camper this year! That is, if the kids go for giving it up to him in exchange for a toy - which is what they did last year. There's also a dentist in town that buys it back for $1/lb plus a dentist goody bag and a Red Robin coupon - I think that might do the trick!
October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fabulous pics of the kids and beautiful Baby Bo and your parents are so into this ..I am envious of your fun halloween. Love Gramma O
Post a Comment