September 18, 2011

Holy pump track Batman.

Someone asked me what a pump track is recently. My definition: it's what happens to your backyard when you marry a mountain biker and then also move next door to one.  When one of us sells it'll read: "Pump Track for Sale: 2 houses included". Mom said I'm being a really good sport and I have to agree with her. Mother knows best.













 This is right before Lila's stomach flu vomit-fest. Oy. I know there are worse things, but when you're in the middle of it - sure doesn't seem that way. So glad she's all better today and off to school tomorrow again!


Lila lost her front tooth!!! (finally). :) this pic doesn't do it justice, she looks so cute.

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

For family members, like me, who don't know what a pump track is: It's a continuous loop that can be ridden on a bike without pedaling. It consists of a series of rolling bumps and banked corners (berms) that allow the rider to gain momentum and reach speeds of 20mph.

You have to see this to believe it - it really is amazing! I'm sure Jeneen will be posting updated photos.