I know I say this every time we make a trip where there's tons of pictures, but here I go again - there are too many pictures for me to adequately blog, so I'm just posting all of them without much order or diatribe. Which you may or may not appreciate. But there you have it.
I think this is my favorite shot of the trip, above Lila with the sun and Dutch.
Lila swam in the pond this year! A whole lot. Max dug on the beach. Even more.
And Amber was there!! Treat of all treats, we got her for the week! Max woke up in the middle of the night after we got home crying and only said "I miss Ambew".
4th of JU-ly mini parade.
motor home ride to the pool!
Lila was bombing down herself this year!
Amber and I tried numerous ways to bomb down together; we didn't have much luck, but we had fun.
4th of July dress up!
...and s'mores.
Does Opa look just a little bit in his element in that tractor??
Another favorite. All just a walkin.
Lava caves. We were WAY underdressed and didn't make it too far.
So we went for a walk instead! In search of falls, but we only found increasing temps and lots of mosquitos. And grumpy kids. And a grumpy me. Hey, I can admit it! (I didn't post the grumpy pictures)
Trail Ride
Lila's taking appointments if anyone's interested.
Look how small Max the horse makes Max the brother look.
Amber's goodbye pancakes the morning we left...
August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment