November 2, 2009

Some Fall and Halloween...

Getting a dog treat for Lilly - witchy style.
Burglar and Super Max. Again. A cape was the only thing we could get him to wear! We went trick-or-treating in Fairhaven.
diggin' through the loot.
First ever piece of Halloween candy. Any candy actually. Licorice. He liked it a lil' bit.


Horseback rider-cowgirl.

Halloween morning we went to Bellwood Acres to check out the orchards and cider pressing while Matt cleared out the last of the house. We handed our keys over Sunday - what a relief! All moved into the rental, settling in, and now scrambling to get things in line for closing and remodel on the Kenoyer house. PHEW! The kids have been troopers more or less; it's been hardest on me probably. And Lilly, poor dog.
sippin' some hot cider.


Todd came for moving weekend to help Matt with all the lifting. THANK YOU UNCLE TODD! I think we'd still be at it otherwise. Grampa came for dinner too -they all had pizza while I unpacked and situated the rental.

We had a big storm before we moved - thunder and lightning and Matt had just left town. Max was scared but interested so they sat at the door, listening and looking all the while Lila holding and soothing him, saying things like; "It's okay Max, just think of something that makes you not scared. When I was two I was scared but now I'm four. When you're four you won't be scared either!" It was funny but very very sweet.

No comments: