
Sparkly pink star cheek at the Annual Skagit Air Show. There were probably a hundred planes and a few helicopters. We got there first thing in the morning - Matt was doing trail work. The problem was, the actual air show, which the kids were all stoked about, where there was going to be a stunt flyer and they were sending the helicopters up (which they were
especially stoked about) doesn't start until 1:00. Someone remind me of this next year? We got there at 10:00. It was cold. And it rained. So we missed it. But thank heavens for the kid's hangar where there were games with prizes, craft activities, free little bags of popcorn, and play areas. PHEW.


yes. I let him eat a hot dog.


Thomas the Train undies! No, he's not potty trained, but look how cute! I try, but he pees as soon as he's off the toilet. And for some reason, just wearing them, he's very proud anyway. Ah, well.


playing with the squeeze ball.

Procession of the Species is a very low key parade where you march through town dressed like animals - some people really go ALL out. Some do a little. Some don't do anything. Like us, who kind of, um, forgot. We were THERE though which is important, I told Lila, and absolutely next year we will dress up and be IN the parade. (!) Can I get a reminder on this one too?

squid.

'cool' polar bear.

really cool owl.

to make up for it, we did a bit of animal dress-up at home yesterday. Max had bunny ears but cried and threw them down once the camera came out. Lila could've slept in hers.
2 comments:
So cute! Owen has those same underpants. I swear to god if Max is potty trained before Owen I will eat rocks. :)
I will remind you next year, Jeneen!
And get Max in gear, it would be awesome to see Malissa eat rocks ;)
Post a Comment