February 12, 2009

moving on (see previous posts)

the boys in the house - hatted and headlamped.
he loves to hide (no idea where he got THAT gene from) and has gotten (unfortunately) quite good at it.

This was taken after she fell asleep (her room was dark but the flash was on), flashlight and book propped up. From her door it looked like she was up reading, which we thought she was for some time!
This is the only pic I have of Lila's first ballet lesson which Zoe got to participate in (in background). Josh and I thought it'd be SO fun. Turns out, not so much.. But he got some really cute pictures of them - which I don't have any of. check out their blog. The lessons, by the way, have gotten a lot better (turns out, the girls are way too fond of each other, and get to play too seldom to be excpected to stand in a line and learn first and second position.)

My morning smoothie junkies.
With Ella at her 5th (!) birthday at build-a-bear.
Or build-a-hellokitty as the case may be. I encouraged Lila to give her a guitar to 'cool her up' a bit. I think it helped.

No comments: