September 25, 2008

Dr. Q.T. Patootie, ND

That's the imprint on her lab coat - minus the ND ( that was my addition). She wanted to be a doctor for Halloween! She was adamant. I have to coerce her out of this costume - for things like, you know, bed and preschool. She keeps stickers in her pocket to administer after a check-up and has fruit and veggie cards in her doctor bag, because I suppose, a good doctor offers a healthy snack. Max laying down for his check-up. I think he's about to get the tomato card.

Lucky Matt, he got the avocados (and is being handed his sticker)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Lila make house calls? Great photos and site...Jeneen...we missed ya at the Bar Mitzvah, and I know you really wanted to be there. Hopefully we will all meet in Seattle sometime this Spring. Give my best to everyone and stay well and healthy. Cousin Norm