August 30, 2008
Trip to Vail, Colorado
Matt stayed home to interview for the job (which in retrospect - hallelujah) and I took the kids to visit Matt's Aunt, Uncle and cousins (Laurie's brother's family). Our 17 year old niece came with us; she was FABULOUS help with the kids (and in general). We're trying to convince her to come to Bellingham for college next year!
Ellen and Poppy (above), Uncle Bill in the background, Amber behind.

Amber with Lila, above, and Ellen with Poppy. And Max and I of course; the road-weary boy wouldn't let me out of his sight!


Bob liked the kiddy pool because it was almost hot-tub warm. Amber and I were sure there was no pee in it. : )


We found some great parks.

there was an ampitheatre and they were doing a 'show' for us. You can tell in this series of pictures how Lila couldn't get enough of her.



Max thought she was cool, too.
his favorite though: steering wheels. A real one no less. The parks and rec guy didn't mind. I told Amber if she asked him, he'd probably let Max drive it. She wouldn't do my dirty work. : )
Lila was kind of 'big sissing' Poppy.
Look at Theo even - all the kids loved her!
This is at the children's museum, which happened to be closed. But the door was unlocked. This is also the very beginning of Lila's interest in 'dressing up'.
And, the end. Of traveling for the summer. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment