
"come here you little goatie" she kept saying.
I know there's a lot here, but I love these shots of them.
Lila showin' him like it is.
Lila driving and Max's squeal of pure joy.
Lila gave Max a turn alone and said, "drive me to the airport Max".
I love it. She looks bored, but really she's sitting there pretending they're on their way to SeaTac.

There are no pictures of Max here, because I had him in a carrier on my back while we picked. The best part was when we were done, at the car, loading up and Lila looks at me and says "mom, you're funny". Why? I asked. "You have strawberry all over your neck". Sure enough, red handprints from max's eats. That had been there the whole morning. Ah yes, another Glamour Mom moment.


sibling love.
One of the things he could do with his leg up.
I'm sure he'll kill me, but this was taken right after he'd broken his leg - after he'd fallen asleep mid-day Lila tucked him in with her bear and blanket. I couldn't resist...
There were like two days where all Max wanted to do was push his drum around the house with potatoes and yams in it that he'd gotten from the pantry. Lila was calling him 'spud'.
Playing catch, and yet more proof that there's love there.
No comments:
Post a Comment