March 26, 2008
Lila's 3rd Birthday
Lila had such fun this year - it was a blast! She really got into it; the whole day was excitement. We started off having a birthday waffle & bacon (she calls it steak) breakfast at mom and dad's and we strung out the gifts that you all sent through the day - great fun. Ending of course with (her choice) fried rice and cupcakes.
pretend cupcakes, what could be better? She's still carrying this try around...
This is her seeing her 'big' gift from Matt & I and mom and dad - a Fisher Price "vintage" Airport from 1972 that we got on ebay (I know, I know). The new ones are annoyingly large and a bit obnoxious (not to mention made in China). The old ones are just right (they don't make toys like that anymore!), though I'm not sure how I feel about the year I was born being considered vintage. Oh well. She was so excited - for those of you that don't know, airplanes/airports and anything to do with them are totally her thing. We try to limit airport visits to less than once per week, though she would gleefully go every day. This was a hit for sure. These are my favorite pictures, because you can tell Matt was having as much fun as Lila.







Playing with Mr. Potato Head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment