December 30, 2007

Christmas

Sadly, I have very few pictures from the holiday. This is what happens when noone else is there with a camera and it's left up to me. You wouldn't believe how many of the pictures on this blog are actually from our camera - not many! Especially when there's lots of action, like a family event. So, I have no pictures from our visit to Judy and Howard's Christmas day (I didn't even remeber to bring the camera!) Bummer, because Grammie (Judi) sent some awfully cute Christmas outifits for Lila. Max didn't look so bad himself. Well, I'll try harder next year.


Tearing through her stocking - she had a blast with this. It was fun to watch, she got the hang of it! Notice Lila's hand-stitched stocking from Oma...





We strung the gifts out over the course of the day. In fact, we still have some in the closet! I know they'll come in handy some day soon...


Max loved his new shoes (well, the box anyway).Lilly loved her new bed.And Jeff came for a visit! He's good at taking pictures so I'm sure there'll be more to come.

No comments: