July 31, 2007

July '07

I know, I know, it's been awhile! Here's an attempt to update for the month...


Everyone loves the boy...
Waiting for the ice cream - its' torture I tell ya!



The sibs & their kids came to visit when Aunt Shelly was in town. Here she is with chocolate & vanilla. The kids had a great time with her, and of course, so did we. Darn all those miles in between!






This was the visit that Matt took Gabriel to the bathroom with him to show him how to pee standing up. Cuz, you know, his moms can't. : )

These are from Jeff's visit. The one below is last year at New Years (which he just gave me and I love), and the current one is in his mom's mini van (which Lila loved)... She's still shedding the Dutch Boy (or Prince Valliant) cut in that one. : )We had a great visit. Lila calls Jeff Uncle Fro (Fro is Matt's nickname for him).

No comments: