




Swim lessons? This doesn't look like swim lessons you say? Well, that's because if I would have remembered my camera for her first swim lesson, there would be a picture of Lila sitting fully dressed on Matt's lap by the side of the pool (Matt by the way was wet and in his shorts, ready for the lesson). She only made it to the side by the end. I don't know if many of you have been in an indoor pool during pre-school lesson time, but I'm here to tell you what it is, is LOUD. And we know how Lila feels about that (go back to Donkey Basketball if you need a reminder). So we got a refund and they recommended we come back during family swim time when it's much quieter. And quieter it was. They were the only ones in the pool! Hallelujah. She's still a bit timid, as you can tell, but she put her suit on and got in the water - so it was a great first step! We'll be going back often to get her used to it, and I think come summer, we'll be looking for outdoor pool lessons. (Which, to all you Californians, are not nearly as common here. I think there might be one in the whole town). : )
No comments:
Post a Comment