Yogurt on nose, raisins in mouth. She's a great helper.
Look what I did!
Washing dishes (okay, playing with bubbles) while they bake.
Hmmm, a bit skeptical. Look at this cookie.
... a taste...
... a little more taste...
... a shove...
She likes it!Which I might add, was a bit surprising. These were some of the worst cookies I'd ever tasted. They're called world peace cookies and are made of spelt flour, raisins, yogurt, molasses and honey and oats. But hey, she didn't seem to know the difference!
2 comments:
These pics are terrific! The cookies do indeed sound awful...maybe Pippa choked trying to get it out of her mouth!!!
xoxox
Bube
So cute! I'm glad Lila liked them, but where you planning to eat them? Yuck!! Make her up a batch of those really yummy cookies you used to make w/ the heath bar chips. Then send me some!
Post a Comment